11260 South West Highway
Palos Hills, IL 60465 US
Customer Service Track & Trace
1) In 2015, transportation and warehousing employers reported 488,000 work-related injuries to support staff. Of these, how many cases resulted in days away from work?
5) Open file drawers, boxes left on the floor, computer cables, and phone wires are all examples of trip hazards found in an office.
You're Done. Congrats!!! Thanks For Making Our Streets Safer.
2) You are always safe from falls when you are sitting on a chair.
4) Which of these is not a trip hazard?
a. Toe stub
b. Differing step height
c. Open refrigerator door
d. Drop step
e. Obstructed path
3) To reduce the risk of causing others to trip and possibly hurt themselves, you should:
a. Close open file drawers
b. Remove cables and power cords from walkways
c. Do not place boxes on the floor
d. All of the above
Avoiding Trip Injuries Around the Office Quiz
View on Mobile