11260 South West Highway
Palos Hills, IL 60465 US
Customer Service Track & Trace
4) Pedestrians standing near the curb pose a serious hazard when negotiating a right turn.
You're Done. Congrats!!! Thanks For Making Our Streets Safer.
Avoiding Right Turn Squeeze Crashes Quiz
1) Which of the following can help reduce the risk of a right turn squeeze?
a. Fender-Mounted mirrors
b. Turn Signals
c. Proper technique
d. All of the above
2) If oncoming traffic prevents you from making a tight, right turn, it is best to back up and start again.
5) Which of the following is NOT a hazard that can increase the risk of a right turn squeeze crash?
a. Impatient vehicles behind the truck
b. Allowing the right rear of a trailer to drift too far away from the curb
c. Signaling well in advance
d. Driver failing to monitor the truck’s blind spots
3) Being aware of the vehicles and pedestrians around the truck at all times is called _________________.
a. Safety Measurement system
b. Get out and look
c. Space management
d. Lean and look method
View on Mobile